- 7 Killer Gluten-Free Cupcake Recipes
- 8 Crave-Worthy Dishes from Gluten-Free Instagram Stars
- Why Every Gluten-Free Household Needs a Box of Potato Flakes
- Gluten-Free Week's Greatest Hits
- Is the Best Gluten-Free Flour Made from Beans?
- 7 Mad Genius Carrot Recipes
- Colorado's Amazing Gluten-Free Vindaloo Spice Cake
- 10 Gluten-Free Waffles and Pancakes
- 3 Tricks for Cooking Amazing Gluten-Free Asian Dishes from Ming Tsai
- 5 Surprising Secrets to Fantastic Gluten-Free Recipes
Sometimes gluten can sneak up on you in places you wouldn’t expect. One example: Sauces, which are often thickened with flour. Chef Kevin Butler has found another way to give sauces that silky, rich texture. He uses pureed garlic. Give it a try with this jalapeño-garlic sauce.