- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
Here, seven gluten-free cupcakes that let everyone enjoy frosting as it should be enjoyed—on a tiny, handheld cake.
1. German Chocolate Cupcakes
German chocolate cake, while flavored with coconut, is usually made with all-purpose wheat flour. In this gluten-free twist, coconut flour and 10 eggs are combined to create dense, delicious cupcakes.
2. Lime-Coconut Cupcakes
Agave syrup adds a mellow sweetness to the batter of these delicious gluten-free cupcakes, which are slathered with a tart lime buttercream.
3. Vanilla Bean Golden Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
These lovely, gluten-free cupcakes are flavored with both vanilla beans and vanilla seeds.
4. Hot Cocoa Cupcakes with Meringue Frosting
These rich chocolate cupcakes are topped with a fluffy marshmallow-esque meringue frosting.
5. Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes
An easy cream cheese frosting adorns these amazing gluten-free carrot cupcakes.
6. Banana Custard-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cupcakes
These stuffed cupcakes are completely over-the-top but well worth the effort.
7. Gluten-Free Pumpkin-Ginger Cupcakes
Golden caramel sauce is an amazing topping for these pumpkin-ginger cupcakes.