- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
Here, seven gluten-free cupcakes that let everyone enjoy frosting as it should be enjoyed—on a tiny, handheld cake.
1. German Chocolate Cupcakes
German chocolate cake, while flavored with coconut, is usually made with all-purpose wheat flour. In this gluten-free twist, coconut flour and 10 eggs are combined to create dense, delicious cupcakes.
2. Lime-Coconut Cupcakes
Agave syrup adds a mellow sweetness to the batter of these delicious gluten-free cupcakes, which are slathered with a tart lime buttercream.
3. Vanilla Bean Golden Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
These lovely, gluten-free cupcakes are flavored with both vanilla beans and vanilla seeds.
4. Hot Cocoa Cupcakes with Meringue Frosting
These rich chocolate cupcakes are topped with a fluffy marshmallow-esque meringue frosting.
5. Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes
An easy cream cheese frosting adorns these amazing gluten-free carrot cupcakes.
6. Banana Custard-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cupcakes
These stuffed cupcakes are completely over-the-top but well worth the effort.
7. Gluten-Free Pumpkin-Ginger Cupcakes
Golden caramel sauce is an amazing topping for these pumpkin-ginger cupcakes.