- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
From crispy-chewy pepperoni pizza to Vietnamese rice noodle salad, here are 10 of F&W's favorite gluten-free dinners.
1. Crispy Pork Potstickers with Sesame Dipping Sauce
These delicious dumplings are made with sweet rice flour, Napa cabbage leaves and ground pork, and feature a gluten-free tamari dipping sauce.
2. Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pan Pizza
These personal-size pizzas are gluten-free, yet have a perfectly chewy crust.
3. Buckwheat-Cheddar Blini with Salmon
Buckwheat flour adds fantastic, earthy flavor to these mini pancakes.
4. Almond Frangipane Mushroom and Swiss Cheese Galette
This vegetarian galette combines a crisp pastry crust with a layer of rich almond frangipane and a cheesy mushroom filling.
5. Creamed Spinach Gluten-Free Mac and Cheese
Cream cheese adds extra richness to this delicious pasta dish, which is topped with crushed rice cereal instead of bread crumbs.
6. Rice Noodle Salad with Herbs
This Vietnamese-style salad is made with gluten-free rice noodles and features a bright citrus dressing.
7. Chipotle Shrimp Tostadas
Smoky shrimp top corn tortillas in this recipe.
8. Yucca Empanadas
Yucca acts as the starch in the dough for these amazing fritters stuffed with vegetables and mozzarella cheese.
9. Caesar Salad
Golden tofu croutons take the place of the usual bread in this fantastic dish.
10. Creamy Seafood Risotto
This decadent risotto features arborio rice, shrimp and crab in a creamy sauce made with warm clam juice.