- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Named after the ballet dancer Anna Pavlova, these delicious meringue-based desserts are completely gluten-free. Here, 5 fantastic versions to make at home.
1. Cocoa Nib Pavlova with Raspberries
"Cocoa nibs taste like this cool mix of chocolate and espresso," says baker Joy Wilson.
2. Apricot Pavlova with Chamomile Cream
This Asian-inflected version features roasted apricots, honey and fiery Thai chiles.
3. Coconut Pavlovas with Tropical Fruit
Kiwis and mango fill these airy, low-fat meringues.
4. Cranberry and Orange Pavlovas
This crisp meringue shell is topped with zesty, orange-flavored whipped cream.
5. Mango and Blueberry Pavlovas
For the best results, make these crisp, chewy desserts on a less humid day when the meringues won't get soggy.