- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
Named after the ballet dancer Anna Pavlova, these delicious meringue-based desserts are completely gluten-free. Here, 5 fantastic versions to make at home.
1. Cocoa Nib Pavlova with Raspberries
"Cocoa nibs taste like this cool mix of chocolate and espresso," says baker Joy Wilson.
2. Apricot Pavlova with Chamomile Cream
This Asian-inflected version features roasted apricots, honey and fiery Thai chiles.
3. Coconut Pavlovas with Tropical Fruit
Kiwis and mango fill these airy, low-fat meringues.
4. Cranberry and Orange Pavlovas
This crisp meringue shell is topped with zesty, orange-flavored whipped cream.
5. Mango and Blueberry Pavlovas
For the best results, make these crisp, chewy desserts on a less humid day when the meringues won't get soggy.