- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Named after the ballet dancer Anna Pavlova, these delicious meringue-based desserts are completely gluten-free. Here, 5 fantastic versions to make at home.
1. Cocoa Nib Pavlova with Raspberries
"Cocoa nibs taste like this cool mix of chocolate and espresso," says baker Joy Wilson.
2. Apricot Pavlova with Chamomile Cream
This Asian-inflected version features roasted apricots, honey and fiery Thai chiles.
3. Coconut Pavlovas with Tropical Fruit
Kiwis and mango fill these airy, low-fat meringues.
4. Cranberry and Orange Pavlovas
This crisp meringue shell is topped with zesty, orange-flavored whipped cream.
5. Mango and Blueberry Pavlovas
For the best results, make these crisp, chewy desserts on a less humid day when the meringues won't get soggy.