- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
For carrots to cook evenly, they need to be cut evenly. That's easier said than done—unless you watch this week's Mad Genius Tips video. F&W chopping machine Justin Chapple reveals a simple trick that makes it easy to cut carrots into equally-sized pieces. For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.