- The Easiest Way to Fillet a Fish
- Chop Your Way to Pillowy Gnocchi
- The Magic Trick to Saving Money on Herbs
- The Link Between Healthy Gums and a Perfectly Trussed Chicken
- Nothing Says "I Love You" Like Fluffy Pancake Hearts
- The Only Reason You Should Ever Buy White Bread
- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
- Just the Excuse You Need to Make Ginger Cocktails
- Why You Should Be Making Stock All Summer Long
- 5 Alternative Takes on Hollandaise Sauce for Your Eggs Benedict
For carrots to cook evenly, they need to be cut evenly. That's easier said than done—unless you watch this week's Mad Genius Tips video.
For carrots to cook evenly, they need to be cut evenly. That's easier said than done—unless you watch this week's Mad Genius Tips video. F&W chopping machine Justin Chapple reveals a simple trick that makes it easy to cut carrots into equally-sized pieces. For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.