- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
These 10 amazing cookie recipes use alternative flours like almond or oat—or no flour at all.
1. Ultimate Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Made with gluten-free oat flour, these incredible cookies are perfectly crisp.
2. Dulce de Leche Crispies
This adult version of the classic Rice Krispies Treats features dulce de leche instead of marshmallows.
3. Raspberry Macarons
These easy macarons are filled with raspberry jam.
4. Brutti Ma Buoni
Made with just four ingredients, these crunchy-chewy cookies are Italian for "ugly but good."
5. Honey Tahini Cookies
Tahini adds savory flavor to these almond-flour cookies.
6. Chocolate Amaretti Cookies
These chocolatey cookies are made with rich Pernigotti cocoa powder.
7. Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
Smooth peanut butter binds these incredible flourless cookies.
8. Fudgy Chocolate-Walnut Cookies
Pasty chef Francois Payard's healthy, chocolatey cookies don't require any flour.
9. Gluten-Free Buckwheat Gingerbread Cookies
Buckwheat flour adds an earthy flavor and hearty texture to these delicious, soft cookies.
10. Frosted Brownie Cookies
These fudgy, over-the-top desserts are topped with decadent chocolate frosting.