- Beer-Spiked Desserts for Memorial Day
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
What's the best way to celebrate Easter? Make these 10 delicious, festive cupcakes.
1. Lemon-Ricotta Cupcakes with Fluffy Lemon Frosting
Honey takes the place of refined sugar in these moist, lemony cupcakes.
2. Black-and-White Cupcakes
These decadent desserts "will change your life and reaffirm your faith in the cupcake," says Andrew Zimmern.
3. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
These delicious desserts feature buttercream frosting mixed with strawberry jam.
4. Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Carrot cake cupcakes have never been easier! This recipe uses almond flour, which means the results are deliciously gluten-free.
5. Lime-Coconut Cupcakes
Agave syrup gives these fluffy cupcakes delicious sweetness.
6. Fluffernutter Cupcakes
These sweet-savory treats feature creamy peanut butter and chocolate-covered peanuts.
7. Hot Cocoa Cupcakes with Meringue Frosting
These deliciously rich gluten-free cupcakes are made with cocoa powder and semisweet chocolate chips, then topped with a fluffy marshmallow frosting.
8. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Made with avocado instead of butter, these super-chocolaty cupcakes have a hint of coconut flavor.
9. Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Ganache and Coconut
These addictive cupcakes combine moist, light chocolate cake with rich, chocolate-caramel frosting and flaky coconut.
10. Piña Colada Cupcakes
Shredded coconut, chopped macadamia nuts and candied pineapple top these festive cupcakes.