- 5 Vegetarian Enchilada Recipes to Make Tonight
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
Easter eggs aren't the only thing to hunt for. Here, 10 delicious treats to enjoy on Easter Sunday.
1. Coconut-Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies
Use cookie cutters to make festive Easter animal cut-outs rolled in colored sugar and fluffy coconut.
2. Citrus-Caramel Blondies
These salty-sweet dessert bars are made with gooey caramel and orange zest.
3. Brownie Bites
These delicious miniature brownies are completely gluten-free.
4. Ice Cream Bon Bons
Inspired by movie-theater snacks, these delicious sweets can be made with any flavor of ice cream.
5. Almond and Cream Spiced Buns
This traditional Swedish Easter dessert features a cardamom-spiced bun filled with almond paste and topped with whipped cream.
6. French Lemon Tart
This bright citrus tart is a terrific version of the classic and wonderfully easy: The lemony custard is poured right into the baked tart shell and chilled.
7. Berry Lollipops
Need an excuse to use your candy thermometer? Make these delicious sweets.
8. Bacon Candy
This fast, savory treat is made with just three ingredients.
9. Ginger Sandwich Cookies
These fantastic gingersnap cookies are sandwiched with a tangy, fresh lemon cream.
10. Brazilian Pecan-Cinnamon Truffles
Make these chewy candies with just five ingredients.