- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
- 7 Best Eggless Breakfasts
- 11 Crazy-Good Gluten-Free Muffins
Easter eggs aren't the only thing to hunt for. Here, 10 delicious treats to enjoy on Easter Sunday.
1. Coconut-Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies
Use cookie cutters to make festive Easter animal cut-outs rolled in colored sugar and fluffy coconut.
2. Citrus-Caramel Blondies
These salty-sweet dessert bars are made with gooey caramel and orange zest.
3. Brownie Bites
These delicious miniature brownies are completely gluten-free.
4. Ice Cream Bon Bons
Inspired by movie-theater snacks, these delicious sweets can be made with any flavor of ice cream.
5. Almond and Cream Spiced Buns
This traditional Swedish Easter dessert features a cardamom-spiced bun filled with almond paste and topped with whipped cream.
6. French Lemon Tart
This bright citrus tart is a terrific version of the classic and wonderfully easy: The lemony custard is poured right into the baked tart shell and chilled.
7. Berry Lollipops
Need an excuse to use your candy thermometer? Make these delicious sweets.
8. Bacon Candy
This fast, savory treat is made with just three ingredients.
9. Ginger Sandwich Cookies
These fantastic gingersnap cookies are sandwiched with a tangy, fresh lemon cream.
10. Brazilian Pecan-Cinnamon Truffles
Make these chewy candies with just five ingredients.