- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
- How to Taco Anything
Easter eggs aren't the only thing to hunt for. Here, 10 delicious treats to enjoy on Easter Sunday.
1. Coconut-Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies
Use cookie cutters to make festive Easter animal cut-outs rolled in colored sugar and fluffy coconut.
2. Citrus-Caramel Blondies
These salty-sweet dessert bars are made with gooey caramel and orange zest.
3. Brownie Bites
These delicious miniature brownies are completely gluten-free.
4. Ice Cream Bon Bons
Inspired by movie-theater snacks, these delicious sweets can be made with any flavor of ice cream.
5. Almond and Cream Spiced Buns
This traditional Swedish Easter dessert features a cardamom-spiced bun filled with almond paste and topped with whipped cream.
6. French Lemon Tart
This bright citrus tart is a terrific version of the classic and wonderfully easy: The lemony custard is poured right into the baked tart shell and chilled.
7. Berry Lollipops
Need an excuse to use your candy thermometer? Make these delicious sweets.
8. Bacon Candy
This fast, savory treat is made with just three ingredients.
9. Ginger Sandwich Cookies
These fantastic gingersnap cookies are sandwiched with a tangy, fresh lemon cream.
10. Brazilian Pecan-Cinnamon Truffles
Make these chewy candies with just five ingredients.