- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 5 Bite-Size Super Bowl Sliders
Celebrate Easter with these 10 festive cookie recipes.
1. Easter Egg Macarons
Get the perfect Easter egg effect by piping the meringue into egg shapes and using food coloring as decoration.
2. Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies
Any peanut butter works well in this recipe.
3. Oatmeal-Carrot Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
Carrot cake fans will love these cookies.
4. Baby Buttons
These almost-weightless cookies are more delicate and buttery than sugary, so they’re great for people who love less-sweet desserts.
5. Honey Tahini Cookies
These crisp, chewy cookies are completely gluten-free.
6. Sugar-Crusted Chocolate Cookies
Peanut butter cups were the inspiration for these delicious sandwich cookies.
7. Pecan Sandies
What’s the secret to these light, delicate treats? Let the cookie dough chill overnight before slicing and baking.
8. Linzer Cookies with Spiced Jam
Inspired by the linzer torte, these fantastic cookies feature jam flavored with anise and coriander.
9. Lemon Curd Macarons
These elegant macarons have pink peppercorns that are not only pretty but also great counterpoints to the sweet cookies and tangy lemon filling.
10. Chocolate-Espresso Snowballs
Combine cocoa, coffee and pecans for these semisweet, sugar-dusted cookies.