- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
It’s Easter week, which means pots across the country will be boiling over with eggs. A good many of those eggs will be dyed and hidden (a few of which will never be found), while others will be peeled and prepped for festive appetizers like deviled eggs. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, F&W Test Kitchen eggspert Justin Chapple reveals how to make quick work of peeling hard-boiled eggs with a spoon. You’ll be peeling eggs faster than the Easter Bunny can hide them. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.