- Inside City Harvest’s Brilliant New Cookbook
- A Holier Happy Hour
- Inside the Royal Kitchen with Carolyn Robb, Chef to Prince Charles and Princess Diana
- 10 Brilliant New Cookbooks That are Inspiring the Country's Best Chefs
- 11 Intriguing Facts from the Upcoming Oxford Companion to Sugar and Sweets
- The Best Road Trips, Restaurants and Recipes From California to Washington
- 5 Surprising Infusions to Flavor Creamy Desserts
- The Secret to Silky Chicken Broth: Chicken Feet
- Matt Bites Into a BNC All-Star's Bold Kale Salad
- Loved Jerusalem? Get this Cookbook
In her second cookbook, Jeni Britton Bauer—famous for her outstanding ice creams—unveils improved recipes, new flavors and an abundance of creative pairings.
The fastest way to chill an ice cream base before churning: Put it in an ice bath in a ziplock bag.
For the best scoop, use a long container with a big "runway."
Pair ice cream and anything from corn fritters (with buttermilk soft serve) to mango jam (for a tropical sundae).
Recipe: Mango Jam