- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
In anticipation of an egg-packed Easter Sunday, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple revealed the fastest way to peel hard-boiled eggs with a spoon in this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips. Here, six great recipes to make with a pile of shelled hard-boiled eggs.
1. Pickled Beets and Eggs
Beets and apple cider vinegar make a stellar brine for pickling hard-boiled eggs. They're an irresistible and nutritious snack.
2. Deviled Eggs with Country Ham
These deviled eggs get their terrific flavor from goat cheese, Dijon mustard and cornichons, plus a topping of country ham.
3. Egg Salad with Greek Yogurt and Parsley
Greek yogurt ups the creaminess factor in this delicious egg salad, which gets a little kick from paprika and spicy brown mustard.
4. Deviled-Egg Spread
This fun dish is a spreadable, deconstructed version of deviled eggs.
5. Garden Salad with Shanagarry Cream Dressing
Packed with roasted beets, hard-boiled eggs and tomatoes, this is the perfect comfort-food salad.
6. Steak-and-Egg Salad Sandwiches
Chef David Burke stuffs soft pita bread with deviled egg salad and thin slices of grilled beef for easy and incredibly satisfying sandwiches.