- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
In anticipation of an egg-packed Easter Sunday, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple revealed the fastest way to peel hard-boiled eggs with a spoon in this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips. Here, six great recipes to make with a pile of shelled hard-boiled eggs.
1. Pickled Beets and Eggs
Beets and apple cider vinegar make a stellar brine for pickling hard-boiled eggs. They're an irresistible and nutritious snack.
2. Deviled Eggs with Country Ham
These deviled eggs get their terrific flavor from goat cheese, Dijon mustard and cornichons, plus a topping of country ham.
3. Egg Salad with Greek Yogurt and Parsley
Greek yogurt ups the creaminess factor in this delicious egg salad, which gets a little kick from paprika and spicy brown mustard.
4. Deviled-Egg Spread
This fun dish is a spreadable, deconstructed version of deviled eggs.
5. Garden Salad with Shanagarry Cream Dressing
Packed with roasted beets, hard-boiled eggs and tomatoes, this is the perfect comfort-food salad.
6. Steak-and-Egg Salad Sandwiches
Chef David Burke stuffs soft pita bread with deviled egg salad and thin slices of grilled beef for easy and incredibly satisfying sandwiches.