- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
In anticipation of an egg-packed Easter Sunday, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple revealed the fastest way to peel hard-boiled eggs with a spoon in this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips. Here, six great recipes to make with a pile of shelled hard-boiled eggs.
1. Pickled Beets and Eggs
Beets and apple cider vinegar make a stellar brine for pickling hard-boiled eggs. They're an irresistible and nutritious snack.
2. Deviled Eggs with Country Ham
These deviled eggs get their terrific flavor from goat cheese, Dijon mustard and cornichons, plus a topping of country ham.
3. Egg Salad with Greek Yogurt and Parsley
Greek yogurt ups the creaminess factor in this delicious egg salad, which gets a little kick from paprika and spicy brown mustard.
4. Deviled-Egg Spread
This fun dish is a spreadable, deconstructed version of deviled eggs.
5. Garden Salad with Shanagarry Cream Dressing
Packed with roasted beets, hard-boiled eggs and tomatoes, this is the perfect comfort-food salad.
6. Steak-and-Egg Salad Sandwiches
Chef David Burke stuffs soft pita bread with deviled egg salad and thin slices of grilled beef for easy and incredibly satisfying sandwiches.