- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
- How to Taco Anything
Tender lamb is traditional for Easter. Here, 10 excellent ways to make it.
1. Garlic-Crusted Roast Rack of Lamb
For an easy way to prepare a rack of lamb, simply rub it with plenty of garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt before roasting.
2. Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Grapes
A fruity mixture of seedless grapes, white wine and honey adds delicious flavor to these grilled lamb chops.
3. Yogurt-Marinated Lamb Kebabs with Lemon Butter
Coating lamb in whole-milk yogurt gives these Indian kebabs delicious tang.
4. Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Lavender
This delicious, fragrant lamb is served with a sweet-and-sour shallot jam made from dates, honey and apple cider vinegar.
5. Grilled Lambs with Peperonata
Peperonata, a fantastic mix of stewed peppers, onions, raisins and anchovies makes a perfect accompaniment.
6. Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary
Chef Curtis Stone serves this incredible lamb with an easy mint sauce.
7. Greek-Style Leg of Lamb
This Mediterranean-inspired dish pairs well with a dark, cherry-flavored Cabernet Franc.
8. Basil-Crusted Leg of Lamb with Lemon Vinaigrette
Daniel Boulud's excellent lamb features a basil-and-pine nut crust.
9. Grilled Lamb Chops with Ladolemono
These fast lamb chops are made with ladolemono, a super simple Greek sauce of lemon choice and olive oil.
10. Braised Lamb with Herb-Scented Jus
Chef David Mawhinney uses leftover meat for delicious lamb sandwiches.