- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
Tender lamb is traditional for Easter. Here, 10 excellent ways to make it.
1. Garlic-Crusted Roast Rack of Lamb
For an easy way to prepare a rack of lamb, simply rub it with plenty of garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt before roasting.
2. Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Grapes
A fruity mixture of seedless grapes, white wine and honey adds delicious flavor to these grilled lamb chops.
3. Yogurt-Marinated Lamb Kebabs with Lemon Butter
Coating lamb in whole-milk yogurt gives these Indian kebabs delicious tang.
4. Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary and Lavender
This delicious, fragrant lamb is served with a sweet-and-sour shallot jam made from dates, honey and apple cider vinegar.
5. Grilled Lambs with Peperonata
Peperonata, a fantastic mix of stewed peppers, onions, raisins and anchovies makes a perfect accompaniment.
6. Roast Leg of Lamb with Rosemary
Chef Curtis Stone serves this incredible lamb with an easy mint sauce.
7. Greek-Style Leg of Lamb
This Mediterranean-inspired dish pairs well with a dark, cherry-flavored Cabernet Franc.
8. Basil-Crusted Leg of Lamb with Lemon Vinaigrette
Daniel Boulud's excellent lamb features a basil-and-pine nut crust.
9. Grilled Lamb Chops with Ladolemono
These fast lamb chops are made with ladolemono, a super simple Greek sauce of lemon choice and olive oil.
10. Braised Lamb with Herb-Scented Jus
Chef David Mawhinney uses leftover meat for delicious lamb sandwiches.