- 5 Parody-Worthy Food Terms
- How to Make Turmeric Tonic
- 6 New Party Essentials
- 5 New Wave Chicken Fingers
- Trendspotting: Innovations in Food Conservation
- The New Breed of Bakeshop
- 5 Pro-Tips For Upgrading Your Cocktail Game
- The Best Bars For a New Orleans Cocktail Crawl
- How to Make a 4-Course Middle Eastern Fantasy Menu
- 4 Dreamy Options for Eating Your Takeout Al Fresco
Everything's better with... uni? Chefs around the country are embracing the salty-sweet funk and irresistible creaminess of sea urchin.
Castagna in Portland, OR, pairs squash quick bread with luscious sea urchin custard and a lobe of fresh uni.
At Houston's Provisions, glistening slabs of raw sea urchin top the roasted-garlic-and-guanciale pizza.
Uni puree and jalapeño-miso butter create a rich, briny pasta sauce at Los Angeles's Superba Snack Bar.
Panini-pressed baguettes loaded with uni emerge warm and gooey at Toro in New York City.
Pairing uni with piment d'Espelette and mint brings out its sweetness at Salt & Straw in Portland, OR.