- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
Matzo is a staple in Jewish households during Passover. Here, 5 delicious ways to enjoy the unleavened bread.
1. In matzo brei. This traditional Passover dish features matzo fried with eggs.
2. With haroset. Spread haroset, a sweet paste made of fruits and nuts, on matzo.
3. On fish. In place of bread crumbs, Russ Pillar coats trout with well-seasoned matzo meal.
4. With ribs. These delicious short ribs are made with crushed matzo stirred into the pan juices.
5. For dessert. Andrew Zimmern's fast, homemade toffee uses store-bought matzo as the base.