- 9 Best-Ever Casseroles for a Potluck Thanksgiving
- 7 Lettuces You Need to Know Beyond Romaine
- 7 Ways to Make a Classic Frisée Salad
- 10 Decadent Stuffed Potato Recipes
- 10 Ways to Eat Summer Berries All Day Long
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- 7 Best Brunch Buns (and Rolls!)
- How to Use Your Cast-Iron Skillet All Winter Long
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
Matzo is a staple in Jewish households during Passover. Here, 5 delicious ways to enjoy the unleavened bread.
1. In matzo brei. This traditional Passover dish features matzo fried with eggs.
2. With haroset. Spread haroset, a sweet paste made of fruits and nuts, on matzo.
3. On fish. In place of bread crumbs, Russ Pillar coats trout with well-seasoned matzo meal.
4. With ribs. These delicious short ribs are made with crushed matzo stirred into the pan juices.
5. For dessert. Andrew Zimmern's fast, homemade toffee uses store-bought matzo as the base.