- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Get a head start on Easter Sunday with these 5 delicious egg appetizers.
1. Smoky Deviled Eggs
Spanish pimentón gives these eggs delicious heat.
2. Egg Salad Crostini with White Anchovies
These bite-size hors d'oeuvres can easily be made ahead of time.
3. Curried-Egg Tea Sandwiches
Upgrade classic egg sandwiches with curry powder and orange zest.
4. Poached Eggs with Parmesan and Smoked Salmon Toasts
Star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten loves dipping a crispy toast finger (known in French as a mouillette) in a soft egg yolk.
5. Salami-Egg Canapés
These delicious toasts feature hard-boiled eggs, spicy salmi and cornichons.