- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Due to the ongoing lime shortage, several airlines are no longer offering fresh limes with in-flight drinks. Instead of paying an exorbitant amount for limes, here are 5 great cocktails to make with lemons.
1. Lemon & Basil Martini
Limoncello and lemon juice give this fantastic drink a double-citrus punch.
2. Strawberry-Lemon Mojitos
Fresh lemon juice balances the sweetness of strawberries in this delicious, fruity mojito.
3. Lemon Drop
This sweet-tart cocktail is garnished with sour Lemonhead candies.
4. Blind Lemon Jefferson
This terrific cocktail features rye whiskey, angostura bitters and muddled lemon.
5. Lemon Zest
Mixologist Brian Van Flandern blends Palo cortado sherry with gin and Cognac in this spin on a Collins.