- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
Due to the ongoing lime shortage, several airlines are no longer offering fresh limes with in-flight drinks. Instead of paying an exorbitant amount for limes, here are 5 great cocktails to make with lemons.
1. Lemon & Basil Martini
Limoncello and lemon juice give this fantastic drink a double-citrus punch.
2. Strawberry-Lemon Mojitos
Fresh lemon juice balances the sweetness of strawberries in this delicious, fruity mojito.
3. Lemon Drop
This sweet-tart cocktail is garnished with sour Lemonhead candies.
4. Blind Lemon Jefferson
This terrific cocktail features rye whiskey, angostura bitters and muddled lemon.
5. Lemon Zest
Mixologist Brian Van Flandern blends Palo cortado sherry with gin and Cognac in this spin on a Collins.