- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Upgrade Your Super Bowl with These Game Day Shrimp Recipes
- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
Due to the ongoing lime shortage, several airlines are no longer offering fresh limes with in-flight drinks. Instead of paying an exorbitant amount for limes, here are 5 great cocktails to make with lemons.
1. Lemon & Basil Martini
Limoncello and lemon juice give this fantastic drink a double-citrus punch.
2. Strawberry-Lemon Mojitos
Fresh lemon juice balances the sweetness of strawberries in this delicious, fruity mojito.
3. Lemon Drop
This sweet-tart cocktail is garnished with sour Lemonhead candies.
4. Blind Lemon Jefferson
This terrific cocktail features rye whiskey, angostura bitters and muddled lemon.
5. Lemon Zest
Mixologist Brian Van Flandern blends Palo cortado sherry with gin and Cognac in this spin on a Collins.