- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
- Recover from Cinco de Mayo with These Refreshing Drinks
- 7 Cinco de Mayo Drinks That Aren't Margaritas
- Here's What Happens When Caramel Goes Savory
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 5 DIY Accoutrements for the Perfect Cheese Plate
- 5 Tequila Cocktails That Might Actually Improve Your Health
- 9 Excuses to Buy a Bottle of Tequila
- 7 Summery Tequila Cocktails for National Tequila Day
Now there's another reason to love quinoa. During Passover grains that rise are forbidden, but technically quinoa is not a grain (it doesn't grow on grasses). This year, the Orthodox Union has given certain brands of quinoa the "kosher for Passover" stamp of approval. Here, eight fantastic quinoa dishes to include at this year's Seder.
1. Roasted Delicata Squash with Quinoa Salad
This terrific vegetarian dish features squash topped with quinoa, arugula, apple and fresh herbs.
2. Chicken and Quinoa "Fried Rice"
Swap white rice for quinoa to make this delicious Asian-inspired dish.
3. Warm Quinoa Salad with Carrots and Grilled Chicken
This healthy dish is ready in just 35 minutes.
4. Lemony Quinoa Salad with Shaved Vegetables
Nutty-tasting quinoa and crunchy fresh vegetables star in this vitamin-rich salad.
5. Quinoa-Leek Pilaf
This fluffy version the the classic rice dish is made with tender leeks.
6. Roasted Carrot Salad with Toasted Quinoa and Goat Cheese
Ready in just 20 minutes, this delicious salad can easily be made ahead of time.
7. Quinoa Tabbouleh
This version of the Middle Eastern classic features quinoa instead of bulgur wheat.