- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Spring produce can be amazing with pasta. Here, 10 easy recipes to make now.
1. Penne with Asparagus, Sage and Peas
This simple spring pasta features sweet English peas and tender asparagus.
2. Spaghetti with Artichokes and Pancetta
Star chef Mario Batali's easy pasta is delicious with a dry sparkling white wine or an earthy Tuscan red.
3. Farfalle with Spring Vegetables
This lemony pasta features broccolini, peas and lots of fresh herbs.
4. No-Cook Green Harissa Pasta with Shrimp and Feta
A blender makes quick work of this spicy, bright harissa sauce.
5. Fusilli with Creamed Leek and Spinach
This fast vegetarian pasta takes only 25 minutes.
6. Baked Rigatoni with Broccoli, Green Olives and Pancetta
F&W chef-in-residence Hugh Acheson makes his version of baked ziti with sweet roasted tomatoes instead of tomato sauce.
7. Leek Mac and Cheese
Upgrade the classic mac and cheese by adding sautéed leeks and nutty Manchego cheese.
8. Fettuccine Alfredo
This delicious one-pot pasta features asparagus and a pinch of nutmeg.
9. Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables, Parsley and Feta
Eggplant, zucchini and asparagus star in this easy pasta salad.
10. Penne with Asparagus, Peas, Mushrooms and Cream
This simple, healthy pasta features spring vegetables in a luscious creamy sauce.