- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Upgrade Your Super Bowl with These Game Day Shrimp Recipes
- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
This Sunday, Game of Thrones comes back for its fourth season. It’s the most viewing-party-worthy event of the year so far. That means that when people come over you’ll need food and you’ll need drinks. Here, some appropriate recipes that we've renamed for the occasion.
Bowls of Brown
Ok, this one doesn’t exactly belong at Flea Bottom. It’s from Jacques Pépin.
The Meader Made
Finally, a use for all that mead you’ve been keeping in the great hall.
Like the man himself, the jalapeño sauce can sneak up on you.
Red Wedding Cake
A cake colored with the blood of the Starks. (Actually, it’s colored with beets.)
The Golden Dragon
A drink fit for the Mother of Dragons. You probably don’t want to mess with her after she’s had a couple of these.
Jon Snow Peas with Pancetta and Pecorino
We know something and that is that this salad is fantastic.