- The Ultimate Margarita
- The Easiest 2-Ingredient Halloween Cocktail
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Juicy Sous-Vide BBQ Short Ribs
- The Rich, Crunchy Sweet Potato Tempura You Should Definitely Try
- How to Make Brown Sugar When You Invariably Run Out of It
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- How to Make Perfect Simple Syrup
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Find out in this week's Mad Genius Tips video.
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Just run to your medicine cabinet and pull out F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple’s favorite tool: floss. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, Justin shows you how to truss a chicken with unflavored dental floss so that it roasts perfectly and evenly. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.