- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Just run to your medicine cabinet and pull out F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple’s favorite tool: floss. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, Justin shows you how to truss a chicken with unflavored dental floss so that it roasts perfectly and evenly. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.