- Video: The Curious Pear's Guide to London
- How to Pit Cherries with Chopsticks
- How to Truss a Chicken Without Any String
- The Easiest Way to Fillet a Fish
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Cut Corn Kernels Off the Cob
- Chop Your Way to Pillowy Gnocchi
- How to Make Microwave Mug Cake with Melted Ice Cream
- The Magic Trick to Saving Money on Herbs
- How to Make Crispy, No-Fry Tortilla Bowls
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Find out in this week's Mad Genius Tips video.
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Just run to your medicine cabinet and pull out F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple’s favorite tool: floss. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, Justin shows you how to truss a chicken with unflavored dental floss so that it roasts perfectly and evenly. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.