- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Start the weekend with something sweet. Here, seven delicious treats that won't disappoint.
1. Butterscotch Sticky Buns
These over-the-top buns are topped with a sweet-salty sauce that's made with a splash of Scotch.
2. Spiced Yogurt Muffins
Ready in just 45 minutes, these delicious muffins are rich in calcium and low in fat.
3. Orange-Cranberry Scones with Turbinado Sugar
Light brown turbinado sugar gives these scones a delicious toffee-like flavor.
4. Cinnamon-Pecan Buns
Pureed cottage cheese adds delicious richness to these soft, sticky buns.
5. Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffins
These moist muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas.
6. Crêpes with Sweet Yogurt and Raspberry-Apricot Sauce
Creamy Greek-style yogurt takes the place of the usual cheese filling for these free-form blintzes.
7. Raspberry-Swirl Sweet Rolls
Either fresh or frozen raspberries can be used for this fun twist on a cinnamon bun.