- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
Start the weekend with something sweet. Here, seven delicious treats that won't disappoint.
1. Butterscotch Sticky Buns
These over-the-top buns are topped with a sweet-salty sauce that's made with a splash of Scotch.
2. Spiced Yogurt Muffins
Ready in just 45 minutes, these delicious muffins are rich in calcium and low in fat.
3. Orange-Cranberry Scones with Turbinado Sugar
Light brown turbinado sugar gives these scones a delicious toffee-like flavor.
4. Cinnamon-Pecan Buns
Pureed cottage cheese adds delicious richness to these soft, sticky buns.
5. Chocolate Chip and Banana Muffins
These moist muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas.
6. Crêpes with Sweet Yogurt and Raspberry-Apricot Sauce
Creamy Greek-style yogurt takes the place of the usual cheese filling for these free-form blintzes.
7. Raspberry-Swirl Sweet Rolls
Either fresh or frozen raspberries can be used for this fun twist on a cinnamon bun.