- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Momofuku & Sweetgreen Team Up to Make the Ultimate Salad
- Food Trends That Should Die
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
- Hugh Acheson Eats at Popeyes, Isn't Ashamed
- Salt is Better Than Cocaine
- This Animated Video Reveals the New Menu at Grant Achatz's Next
- Hugh Acheson's Pickling Project, Mario Batali's Celebrity Lunch Date and More
Mario Batali makes Italian saltimbocca with tender chicken and the sweet Italian dessert wine called vin santo.
How Not to Overcook the Chicken
"Cook it until almost white throughout, then finish it in the sauce for just a few minutes."
"Asparagus is always better underdone than overdone, so if in doubt, take it out."
"Swap the prosciutto for mortadella, coppa, or paper-thin pancetta or bacon. I love the crunch of asparagus, but green beans, fennel or even young scallions in season could work, too."
Mario Batali is one of the greatest Italian-American chefs in America and runs 26 restaurants here and around the world.