- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Papaya King Wants Grant Achatz as a Consultant
- Hugh Acheson Travels with Spoons, Mario Batali Rides Go-Karts
- Eric Ripert's Smart, Easy Way to Cook Fish
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- David Chang Brings His Work Home with Him
- Andrew Zimmern Hangs with Queen Latifah, Snacks on Bear Cracklings
Mario Batali makes Italian saltimbocca with tender chicken and the sweet Italian dessert wine called vin santo.
How Not to Overcook the Chicken
"Cook it until almost white throughout, then finish it in the sauce for just a few minutes."
"Asparagus is always better underdone than overdone, so if in doubt, take it out."
"Swap the prosciutto for mortadella, coppa, or paper-thin pancetta or bacon. I love the crunch of asparagus, but green beans, fennel or even young scallions in season could work, too."
Mario Batali is one of the greatest Italian-American chefs in America and runs 26 restaurants here and around the world.