- The 10 Most Romantic Pastas
- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
Tomorrow, pastry genius Dominique Ansel will debut his new garden dessert, inspired by the pot de crème. If you can't wait (or can't get to Ansel's Manhattan bakery), here are six fantastic versions of the classic French dessert to make at home.
1. Butterscotch Pots de Crème with Caramel Sauce
This gooey dessert is topped with whipped crème fraîche and Maldon sea salt.
2. Mexican Chocolate Pots de Crème
Flavored with cinnamon, almonds and vanilla, Mexican chocolate adds a spicy, rich flavor.
3. Milk-Chocolate Pots de Crème
Pastry chef Frank Urso's traditional version is silky and dense.
4. Pots de Crème with Chocolate, Chile and Espresso
Instant espresso powder and spicy dried chiles add an extra kick to this fantastic dessert.
5. Chocolate Pots de Crème with Maple Caramel and Salt
This decadent, chocolatey treat features caramel sauce blended with maple syrup.
6. Cardamom Pots de Crème
Cardamom adds a fantastic sweet-spicy flavor.