- 5 Vegetarian Enchilada Recipes to Make Tonight
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
Tomorrow, pastry genius Dominique Ansel will debut his new garden dessert, inspired by the pot de crème. If you can't wait (or can't get to Ansel's Manhattan bakery), here are six fantastic versions of the classic French dessert to make at home.
1. Butterscotch Pots de Crème with Caramel Sauce
This gooey dessert is topped with whipped crème fraîche and Maldon sea salt.
2. Mexican Chocolate Pots de Crème
Flavored with cinnamon, almonds and vanilla, Mexican chocolate adds a spicy, rich flavor.
3. Milk-Chocolate Pots de Crème
Pastry chef Frank Urso's traditional version is silky and dense.
4. Pots de Crème with Chocolate, Chile and Espresso
Instant espresso powder and spicy dried chiles add an extra kick to this fantastic dessert.
5. Chocolate Pots de Crème with Maple Caramel and Salt
This decadent, chocolatey treat features caramel sauce blended with maple syrup.
6. Cardamom Pots de Crème
Cardamom adds a fantastic sweet-spicy flavor.