- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
Tomorrow, pastry genius Dominique Ansel will debut his new garden dessert, inspired by the pot de crème. If you can't wait (or can't get to Ansel's Manhattan bakery), here are six fantastic versions of the classic French dessert to make at home.
1. Butterscotch Pots de Crème with Caramel Sauce
This gooey dessert is topped with whipped crème fraîche and Maldon sea salt.
2. Mexican Chocolate Pots de Crème
Flavored with cinnamon, almonds and vanilla, Mexican chocolate adds a spicy, rich flavor.
3. Milk-Chocolate Pots de Crème
Pastry chef Frank Urso's traditional version is silky and dense.
4. Pots de Crème with Chocolate, Chile and Espresso
Instant espresso powder and spicy dried chiles add an extra kick to this fantastic dessert.
5. Chocolate Pots de Crème with Maple Caramel and Salt
This decadent, chocolatey treat features caramel sauce blended with maple syrup.
6. Cardamom Pots de Crème
Cardamom adds a fantastic sweet-spicy flavor.