- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Upgrade Your Super Bowl with These Game Day Shrimp Recipes
- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 10 Things You Should Definitely Pickle
Tomorrow, pastry genius Dominique Ansel will debut his new garden dessert, inspired by the pot de crème. If you can't wait (or can't get to Ansel's Manhattan bakery), here are six fantastic versions of the classic French dessert to make at home.
1. Butterscotch Pots de Crème with Caramel Sauce
This gooey dessert is topped with whipped crème fraîche and Maldon sea salt.
2. Mexican Chocolate Pots de Crème
Flavored with cinnamon, almonds and vanilla, Mexican chocolate adds a spicy, rich flavor.
3. Milk-Chocolate Pots de Crème
Pastry chef Frank Urso's traditional version is silky and dense.
4. Pots de Crème with Chocolate, Chile and Espresso
Instant espresso powder and spicy dried chiles add an extra kick to this fantastic dessert.
5. Chocolate Pots de Crème with Maple Caramel and Salt
This decadent, chocolatey treat features caramel sauce blended with maple syrup.
6. Cardamom Pots de Crème
Cardamom adds a fantastic sweet-spicy flavor.