- A Go-To Wine Pairing for Pulled Pork
- 4 Wines to Pair with Roasted Vegetables
- 3 Wines To Try If You Love a Pumpkin Latte
- Lively and Smoky: Red Muscadet
- The German Wine You Probably Never Heard of, but Should Be Drinking
- A Fantastic Finger Lakes Riesling
- A Sicilian Red Wine with a Do-Gooder Story
- 3 Wines to Pair with Beef Stew
- A Red That Can Pair with Asparagus
- A Fruity and Savory Under-$15 Cabernet
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Christian Eck, sommelier, Art and Soul in Washington, DC
Why: “Full bodied, slightly dry and high acidity make this a go-to white for me during the cold winter and the heavier meals it brings. I like to open this bottle and enjoy it with a book. It is also a good pair with soups, stews, and roast pork or vegetables.”
Kristin Donnelly is a former Food & Wine editor and cofounder of Stewart & Claire, an all-natural line of lip balms made in Brooklyn.