- 5 Creamy Queso Dips for Cinco de Mayo
- 5 Reasons to Add Fruit to Your Salsa
- 5 Tequila Punches for Cinco de Mayo
- Why Chocolate and Chiles Belong Together Forever
- 5 Smoky Cocktails for a Cinco de Mayo Party
- 9 Ways to Eat as Much Avocado as Possible on Cinco de Mayo
- Ultimate Desk Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- 9 Best Shrimp Pastas
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
Despite its popularity, a quarter of all Americans have never heard of hummus. Here, 5 great ways to use the delicious chickpea spread.
1. As a classic dip. Ready in just 5 minutes, this traditional version is great with pita chips or crudités.
2. Add heat. A generous sprinkle of hot paprika gives this hummus an extra kick.
3. On sandwiches. These healthy open-faced sandwiches feature hummus on multigrain bread topped with roasted red peppers, arugula and tomatoes.
4. In a dressing. Hummus stars in this creamy, complex-tasting vinaigrette, which pairs perfectly with crispy chicken.
5. On pizza. Prepared hummus and garlic flavor this fantastic vegetarian pizza, made with slices of thick zucchini.