- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
Kiwis are undeniably delicious, but the fuzzy fruits can be chore to peel and eat. On this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen boy wonder Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to peel a kiwi using a spoon. You’ll never choke on fruit fur again! Watch more of F&W's Mad Genius Tips video series.