- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
- 5 Romantic Meals You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
- 9 Ways to Eat Lobster Every Day
- Your Super Bowl Needs a Chili Bar
According to a recent study, natural sugars found in tequila might protect against obesity and diabetes. Here, 5 great tequila-based drinks to enjoy while reaping the benefits.
1. Salt Air Margarita
Chef José Andrés' version of the classic cocktail features a salty foam topping.
Peppery tequila and ancho chile powder on the glass rim give this drink a spicy kick.
3. Tequila Smash
F&W contributing editor Jim Meehan's terrific cocktail features muddled cherries and blueberries.
4. Pepino's Revenge
Silver tequila, cucumber and basil star in this 5-ingredient cocktail.
Mixologist Philip Ward's take on Mexico's most popular tequila drink swaps traditional bottled grapefruit soda for a combination of grapefruit juice, simple syrup and club soda.