- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
According to a recent study, natural sugars found in tequila might protect against obesity and diabetes. Here, 5 great tequila-based drinks to enjoy while reaping the benefits.
1. Salt Air Margarita
Chef José Andrés' version of the classic cocktail features a salty foam topping.
Peppery tequila and ancho chile powder on the glass rim give this drink a spicy kick.
3. Tequila Smash
F&W contributing editor Jim Meehan's terrific cocktail features muddled cherries and blueberries.
4. Pepino's Revenge
Silver tequila, cucumber and basil star in this 5-ingredient cocktail.
Mixologist Philip Ward's take on Mexico's most popular tequila drink swaps traditional bottled grapefruit soda for a combination of grapefruit juice, simple syrup and club soda.