- 5 Football Beers That Won’t Obliterate You
- Sangrita is Back and Here's Where to Drink It
- 9 Minty Cocktails to Make with Crème de Menthe
- 5 Warming Recipes for National Hot Toddy Day
- 7 Ways to Make a Better Cosmopolitan
- 7 Instant Sparkling Wine Cocktails
- 5 Better Ways to Take New Year's Eve Shots
- The Best Canned Wines for Undercover Drinking on New Year's Eve
- How to Make a Giant Bottled Martini for Your Holiday Party
- 5 Ways to Make a Winter Margarita
Whether it feels like it or not, spring has officially sprung. Put the mulled wine and spiked cider down and pick up one of these six springy drinks.
1. Lavender-Sage Sling
This fizzy herbal cocktail would be a great aperitif before a dinner of spring lamb.
2. Agricole-Guava Cooler
While guava isn’t the first thing to come to mind when you think about spring produce, its season starts now. The fruit’s sweet, tropical nectar is perfect with funky, grassy rhum agricole.
3. Campari-Fennel Aperitif
Pleasantly bitter, fennel-infused Campari is a bracing aperitif, especially blended with a little sparkling wine.
4. Bridal Shower
This cocktail is reminiscent of strawberry-rhubarb pie. The rhubarb syrup is made with roasted rhubarb to accentuate the stalks’ subtle, earthy bitterness.
5. Pab’s Buck
This sweet-tart strawberry cocktail gets a deliciously bitter tang from apple drinking vinegar and a few dashes of rhubarb bitters.
6. Roof Garden
Thyme and mint, two herbs that thrive in almost any garden, are fantastically aromatic in this refreshing vodka cocktail.