- Put Down the Green Beer and Drink These 7 Green Drinks
- 8 Cocktails to Try If You Love a Margarita
- 6 Boozy Strawberry Recipes
- The Caipirinha: Hard to Pronounce, Easy to Make
- 7 Ways to Transform the Appletini into a Respectable Cocktail
- The 10 Greatest Fruity Margaritas
- 10 Underrated Tequila Cocktails
- Barrel-Aged Tequila Is the New Scotch
- Porrons Are the New Pitchers
- 7 Brunchy Whiskey Drinks for Moms Who Want Something Stronger Than a Mimosa
Whether it feels like it or not, spring has officially sprung. Put the mulled wine and spiked cider down and pick up one of these six springy drinks.
1. Lavender-Sage Sling
This fizzy herbal cocktail would be a great aperitif before a dinner of spring lamb.
2. Agricole-Guava Cooler
While guava isn’t the first thing to come to mind when you think about spring produce, its season starts now. The fruit’s sweet, tropical nectar is perfect with funky, grassy rhum agricole.
3. Campari-Fennel Aperitif
Pleasantly bitter, fennel-infused Campari is a bracing aperitif, especially blended with a little sparkling wine.
4. Bridal Shower
This cocktail is reminiscent of strawberry-rhubarb pie. The rhubarb syrup is made with roasted rhubarb to accentuate the stalks’ subtle, earthy bitterness.
5. Pab’s Buck
This sweet-tart strawberry cocktail gets a deliciously bitter tang from apple drinking vinegar and a few dashes of rhubarb bitters.
6. Roof Garden
Thyme and mint, two herbs that thrive in almost any garden, are fantastically aromatic in this refreshing vodka cocktail.