- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
When made correctly, potato gnocchi is pillowy and melt-in-your mouth. It's like eating little potato clouds. But it can easily turn gluey and dense if the dough is over-kneaded. F&W Test Kitchen sleuth Justin Chapple has an easy way to make sure you never make bad gnocchi again. Instead of kneading flour into the gnocchi dough by hand, he chops it in using a pastry scraper. It's quick, it's easy and best of all, it results in ethereal gnocchi. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.