- Super Bowl Exposé: How Do They Make Those Giant Party Subs?
- 5 Beer Cocktails for Your Super Bowl Party
- 5 Ways to Experiment with Gluten-Free Flour
- 7 Luxurious Private Wine Tastings
- The Hot Sauce Field Guide
- 6 Store-Bought Super Bowl Snacks
- How to Throw an Extra-Crispy Super Bowl Party
- 6 Dubai Photographers to Follow on Instagram
- How to Temper Chocolate and Make Amazing DIY Chocolate Bars
- What To Eat While You Watch the Iowa Caucus Results Come In
There’s no more dramatic way to open a bottle of sparkling wine than with a saber. Here, three top design houses that are offering beautiful blades.
This saber is made in Italy by a tool-making family that has been in business since the early 1900s. Its blade is fabricated from high-carbon stainless steel. ($98)
The renowned industrial designer Karim Rashid created this saber for the Danish company Menu A/S. It’s formed from a single piece of polished stainless steel. ($150)
Georg Jensen offers a seamless, totally blunt saber with a gorgeous mirror finish. ($200)