- What to Drink at Chicago's Grace
- Where to Drink Wine in Austin
- What to Drink at Pearl & Ash in New York City
- Michael Muser's Life Story in 5 Bottles: Profoundly Balanced Riesling and Super-Pure Pinot Noir
- What to Drink at Qui in Austin
- Ceri Smith's Life Story in 5 Bottles: From Jug Wine to Super-Luxe Barolo
- Where to Drink Wine in Seattle
- Eric Railsback's Life Story in 5 Wines: $10 Grüner and Grand Cru Chablis
- What to Drink at New York's Costata
- Patrick Capiello's Life Story in 5 Bottles: Old Bordeaux, Grower Champagnes and the Loire Valley's Greatest Red
At Aragona in Seattle, Chris Tanghe's fantastic list reminds Americans that Spain is one of Europe's great wine countries. Here, 3 key bottles from one of Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year.
2010, Just Before His Wedding
1990 Giacomo Conterno Monfortino Barolo
"I was amazed by the youthfulness of this wine, even with 20 years of age."
2011, Opening Seattle's RN74
1978 Domaine de la Pousse d'Or Pommard Premier Cru Les Jarollières
"This was the first Burgundy that really made me get why people love Burgundy."
2013, Opening Aragona
Equipo Navazos La Bota 37
"It's probably the longest-finishing wine I've ever tasted in my life. You can taste it for a full two minutes. It's the complete wine."