- Pork Rinds with Ice Cream and More Dessert Innovations
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- 13 Game Day Dishes, from Cheesy Vegetarian Tacos to Spicy BLTs
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- Chefs' Breakfasts, Football Snacks & Dinners
- Airport Sushi, Wild Boar & Lobster "Shells"
- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
- 8 Chefs That Want You to Put an Egg on it
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
Brunch is the best part of the weekend but scrambled eggs and bacon get boring, no matter how many mimosas you drink. Here, ideas for chef-worthy brunches both classic (like Jenn Louis's tower of pancakes) and innovative (like offal king Chris Cosentino's kidney-and-brain-packed frittata).