- Ultimate Summer Dessert Bucket List
- 7 Japanese Green Teas You Should Be Drinking Right Now
- What to Drink with Chicken Soup
- How to Pair Wine with Chicken Stir-Fry
- 8 Chef Upgrades for White Bean Soup
- 6 Awesome New Breweries Around the U.S.
- The Seven Great Cooking Fats—Ranked!
- 10 Sauces for Simple Grilled Vegetables
- 9 Marinades for Grilled Steak
- 6 Asian Ingredients Primed to Be the New Sriracha
If you’re cooking with chocolate, it’s hard to make something that’s not delicious. Here are 9 fantastic ways to use it.
3. In bread. Add cocoa powder and chocolate chips to brioche dough to make an unusual, rich, lightly sweet loaf.
4. On bread. For the world’s simplest snack (and a favorite of mega chef Fera Adrià), melt chocolate on toast, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Brigadeiros. Melt chocolate with condensed milk to make caramelly Brazilian truffles.
6. DIY Nutella. Win at life and make this buttery chocolate-hazelnut spread.
7. Homemade candy bars. Skip the store-bought Mounds bars and cover a sticky coconut filling with melted chocolate.
9. Tart. Ok, a chocolate tart might seem standard, but how about one with a pretzel crust?