- 11 Chef Tips for Hosting a Super-Cozy Fall Party
- 6 Ways to Upgrade Your Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich
- 9 Signs You're in a Real Dive Bar
- 5 Things to Do This Weekend to Prep for Thanksgiving
- Win Your Friendsgiving with This No-Fail Menu
- 6 Key Decisions to Make Before Your First Thanksgiving
- Types of Tea
- Why You Should Be Using Buckwheat Groats
- Cigar Sommelier Giuseppe Ruo on Cigar Etiquette and Why Cubans are the Best
- 7 Best Simple Chocolate Cakes
If you’re cooking with chocolate, it’s hard to make something that’s not delicious. Here are 9 fantastic ways to use it.
3. In bread. Add cocoa powder and chocolate chips to brioche dough to make an unusual, rich, lightly sweet loaf.
4. On bread. For the world’s simplest snack (and a favorite of mega chef Fera Adrià), melt chocolate on toast, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
5. Brigadeiros. Melt chocolate with condensed milk to make caramelly Brazilian truffles.
6. DIY Nutella. Win at life and make this buttery chocolate-hazelnut spread.
7. Homemade candy bars. Skip the store-bought Mounds bars and cover a sticky coconut filling with melted chocolate.
9. Tart. Ok, a chocolate tart might seem standard, but how about one with a pretzel crust?