- 6 Boozy Strawberry Recipes
- 4 Eggs Benedicts for Mother’s Day
- 11 Ways You Should Definitely Be Using Zucchini This Summer
- How to Make Brown Sugar When You Invariably Run Out of It
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- How to Pit Cherries with Chopsticks
- How to Truss a Chicken Without Any String
- The Easy Way to Decorate a Cake with Sprinkles
- One More Great Use For Your Casserole Dish
- The Easiest Way to Fillet a Fish
In this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple is a bread magician.
In this week’s edition of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple is a bread magician. He brings a stale baguette back from the dead by running it under water and warming it in the oven. It’s a crusty, yeasty miracle. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.