- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
Popcorn, a beloved movie snack, dates back to the Aztec empire. Here, 5 great ways to enjoy popcorn during the silver screen's biggest night.
2. Spicy. Chipotle-spiked caramel drizzled over popcorn balls adds terrific heat.
3. Cheesy. Upgrade popcorn with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
4. Asian-inflected. Use Japanese seasonings like togarashi (a chile blend) and crumbled nori (dried seaweed).
6. Tangy. For piquant popcorn, mix in pickling spices like coriander seeds and dill weed.
7. Healthy. Add nutritional yeast for extra protein and a fantastic cheesy, nutty flavor.