- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
Popcorn, a beloved movie snack, dates back to the Aztec empire. Here, 5 great ways to enjoy popcorn during the silver screen's biggest night.
2. Spicy. Chipotle-spiked caramel drizzled over popcorn balls adds terrific heat.
3. Cheesy. Upgrade popcorn with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
4. Asian-inflected. Use Japanese seasonings like togarashi (a chile blend) and crumbled nori (dried seaweed).
6. Tangy. For piquant popcorn, mix in pickling spices like coriander seeds and dill weed.
7. Healthy. Add nutritional yeast for extra protein and a fantastic cheesy, nutty flavor.