- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
Popcorn, a beloved movie snack, dates back to the Aztec empire. Here, 5 great ways to enjoy popcorn during the silver screen's biggest night.
2. Spicy. Chipotle-spiked caramel drizzled over popcorn balls adds terrific heat.
3. Cheesy. Upgrade popcorn with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.
4. Asian-inflected. Use Japanese seasonings like togarashi (a chile blend) and crumbled nori (dried seaweed).
6. Tangy. For piquant popcorn, mix in pickling spices like coriander seeds and dill weed.
7. Healthy. Add nutritional yeast for extra protein and a fantastic cheesy, nutty flavor.