- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
If you're ordering pizza for an Oscar party, here's why you should get the biggest one possible. And if you're making it at home, you'll probably save money by buying ingredients in bulk. Here, 10 great pizza recipes to double or triple for a crowd.
1. Roasted Chicken and Leek Pizza
Juicy, store-bought rotisserie chicken makes a great topping for this fast pizza.
2. Artichoke & Fontina Pizzas
This fantastic vegetarian pizza can be made with either frozen artichokes or marinated artichokes from the deli.
3. Perfect Pizza Margherita
The secret to this chewy, slightly tangy pizza crust? Let the dough sit in the refrigerator overnight or for up to three days.
4. Three-Cheese Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Pimientos
Fontina, Roquefort and Parmesan pair perfectly with sweet onions and pimientos.
5. Japanese Pizza
F&W Chef-in-Residence Grant Achatz loves making this dish with his kids.
6. Spinach and Pepper Jack Pizza
This tomato-less pie features spinach mixed with smoky bacon and peppery cheese.
7. Shrimp-and-Chorizo Pizza with Escarole and Manchego
Chef Michael Schwartz tops his incredible pizza with shrimp, escarole, tangy Manchego and spicy chorizo.
8. Mexican Pizza
Deconstructed nachos are the inspiration for this fun pizza, which features chili-spiced black-bean puree, shredded lettuce and Jack cheese.
9. Bacon-and-Egg Pizza
Have breakfast for dinner with this over-the-top pizza featuring creamy scrambled eggs, Brie and mozzarella.
10. Squid Pizza with Saffron Aioli
This fast, delicious pizza is made with a mix of Provençal flavors including salty-roasted squid, creamy aioli and crushed red pepper.