- A Stunning $17 White Burgundy
- 3 Wines To Try If You Love a Pumpkin Latte
- Lively and Smoky: Red Muscadet
- The German Wine You Probably Never Heard of, but Should Be Drinking
- A Fantastic Finger Lakes Riesling
- 4 Wines to Pair with Roasted Vegetables
- 3 Wines to Pair with Beef Stew
- A Red That Can Pair with Asparagus
- A Fruity and Savory Under-$15 Cabernet
- An $11 Red from Madrid
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Tim Wilson, beverage director, Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group
What: 2007 Rodáno Chianti Classico
Why: "Rodáno is without a doubt the best traditionally made Chianti Classico available in the lower price category," says Wilson. "I love to pair it with lamb chops with rosemary and broccoli rabe."
Kristin Donnelly is a former Food & Wine editor and cofounder of Stewart & Claire, an all-natural line of lip balms made in Brooklyn.