- A Champagne House Party with Catherine Martin and Baz Luhrmann
- William Shatner's New Wine Enterprise
- Today Show Cohost Kathie Lee Gifford on Making Her New Gifft Wines and Boosting Ratings with Cocktails
- Inside the Royal Kitchen with Carolyn Robb, Chef to Prince Charles and Princess Diana
- What Top Chef Taught Jon Favreau
- Tattoo-Inspired Wines from Lake Bell and Scott Campbell
- Dispatch From the Frontlines of the Food Revolution
- 15 Food-Loving Celebrities to Follow in 2015
- Where Comedy Writers Go to Eat a "Jillion Shramps"
- Shailene Woodley Forages for Stinging Nettles, Starts Her Day With Bulletproof Coffee
Best Salt Lake City Bite
Ty Burrell: "The soft-scrambled egg with sherry cream at Forage."
Viet Pham: "Naked Fish's Miyazaki A5 Wagyu beef. It's amazingly tender and unctuous."
If You Were a Cocktail...
TB: "Maybe I'd be a Rob Roy. I like the scotch as a curveball with the sweet direction of a Manhattan."
VP: "I'd be a drink that requires thought and finesse—maybe one of the beer cocktails at Ty's new bar! They're not too strong but, depending on how you make them, you can get a lot of layers of flavor—kind of like me."
TB: "Not to say that I wouldn't want to be a great chef, I just wouldn't want to swap jobs with Viet in my current condition. I have caveman brain. I have trouble discerning between two hoses at a hardware store, let alone a thousand ingredients in a restaurant kitchen."
VP: "I'd love to trade places with Ty for a day. Any chance to be near Sofía Vergara on the set of Modern Family would be a dream come true."
TB: "If Viet showed up at my house unannounced for dinner, maybe I'd grill asparagus and a pork loin, make a salad and buy some good bread (or ask my wife very nicely to bake some for us; she went to pastry school in New York). Then I'd beg his forgiveness."
VP: "I always have a poussin or a small chicken in my fridge at home, so if Ty showed up unannounced for dinner, I'd roast one for him. And since I juice every day, I always have greens like kale on hand, so I would also make a warm kale salad or some other braised greens."