- A Champagne House Party with Catherine Martin and Baz Luhrmann
- William Shatner's New Wine Enterprise
- Today Show Cohost Kathie Lee Gifford on Making Her New Gifft Wines and Boosting Ratings with Cocktails
- Inside the Royal Kitchen with Carolyn Robb, Chef to Prince Charles and Princess Diana
- Sleep Inside a Priceless Sculpture at The Beaumont
- Gene Simmons's Favorite Restaurants
- Joel McHale: Coffee Snob, Beer Geek and Unrepentant Italophile
- Pop Star Kelly Clarkson Loves Hippie Foods, Makes Mushrooms Taste Like Bacon
- Miranda Lambert Talks Bow-Hunting Wild Turkey
- Traveling to Oklahoma? Stay in Country Superstar Miranda Lambert's New B&B
Best Salt Lake City Bite
Ty Burrell: "The soft-scrambled egg with sherry cream at Forage."
Viet Pham: "Naked Fish's Miyazaki A5 Wagyu beef. It's amazingly tender and unctuous."
If You Were a Cocktail...
TB: "Maybe I'd be a Rob Roy. I like the scotch as a curveball with the sweet direction of a Manhattan."
VP: "I'd be a drink that requires thought and finesse—maybe one of the beer cocktails at Ty's new bar! They're not too strong but, depending on how you make them, you can get a lot of layers of flavor—kind of like me."
TB: "Not to say that I wouldn't want to be a great chef, I just wouldn't want to swap jobs with Viet in my current condition. I have caveman brain. I have trouble discerning between two hoses at a hardware store, let alone a thousand ingredients in a restaurant kitchen."
VP: "I'd love to trade places with Ty for a day. Any chance to be near Sofía Vergara on the set of Modern Family would be a dream come true."
TB: "If Viet showed up at my house unannounced for dinner, maybe I'd grill asparagus and a pork loin, make a salad and buy some good bread (or ask my wife very nicely to bake some for us; she went to pastry school in New York). Then I'd beg his forgiveness."
VP: "I always have a poussin or a small chicken in my fridge at home, so if Ty showed up unannounced for dinner, I'd roast one for him. And since I juice every day, I always have greens like kale on hand, so I would also make a warm kale salad or some other braised greens."