- Where to Go When You Visit the Country’s Top Destination: Philadelphia
- 7 Surprising Things to Eat and Drink in Cusco, Peru
- 5 Best Meals of 2015
- Costa Rica's Luxurious New Hotels
- Travel + Leisure’s Ultimate Guide for Where to Go in 2016
- Guinness Opens the Gates to Its Experimental Brewing Lab
- The Un-Restaurant Trend
- Lessons & Recipes from a Chef's First Trip to Jamaica
- What to Expect When You Visit MOFAD Lab, the Coolest New Museum in New York
- 10 Reasons to Love Santa Fe
Miami's restaurant and brewpub scene is booming. Here are four upcoming spots from star chefs and brewers.
F&W Best New Chef 2012 Danny Grant will cook innovative seafood dishes (smoked escolar with guanciale and dehydrated olives) at this much-anticipated, hypermodern four-story restaurant and lounge encased entirely in glass. 1826collins.com
With their sixth restaurant in four years, the Pubbelly boys are debuting their first French-accented spot (escargot with potato-leek foam) inside the new, '60s-inspired Hilton Cabana Miami Beach. lechonbrasserie.com
A town that had no beer culture is about to have nearly a dozen brewpubs. This one is run by three brewers, including Diego Ganoza. Their own beers will be on tap, like a stout made with espresso from local roaster Panther Coffee. gravitybrewlab.com
J Wakefield Brewing
Brewmaster Johnathan Wakefield is opening his own spot in the spring. Among his funky creations is the Florida Weisse, a sour beer made with mango, guava and passion fruit, and the DFPF (or dragon fruit-passion fruit), which is tart, bright pink and perfect with seafood. 120 NW 24th St.