- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- 6 Insanely Great Recipes from Top Chef Champ Kristen Kish
- Top Chef CJ Jacobson Took a Cruise to Colombia, Learned What Curuba Tastes Like
- Top Chef Winner Mei Lin's 4th of July Menu
- Top Chef Virtual Viewing Party: Are You #TeamNick or #TeamNina?
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: Cry Me a Dinner [SPOILER ALERT]
- Fantasy Top Chef Report: Swamp Soiree [SPOILERS]
- 4 Great Cauliflower Ideas from Harold Dieterle's New Book
- Top Chef Finalist Nina Compton Reveals Her Best 'Gnocchi Queen' Tips
- 5 Greek Cookies to Eat This Holiday Season
Calling all wannabe cheftestants! Bravo recently announced season 12 of Top Chef and casting has already begun across the country. Next week on Monday, February 24, there will be an open call for anyone and everyone who thinks that they could chop, slice and sear their way to the next Top Chef finale. It will be held appropriately at Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio’s Colicchio & Sons restaurant in New York’s Meatpacking District from 10am-1pm. For more information on other casting call locations in Chicago and Los Angeles, visit TopChefCasting.com. Then, start practicing with incredible recipes from Top Chef alumni.