- The Food & Wine Classic in Aspen is America's Hottest Festival, says Adweek
- F&W and Best New Chefs Nominated for JBF Awards
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2015 Sommeliers of the Year
- VIDEO: 10 Things You Didn't Know About F&W's Amazing Editor in Chief Dana Cowin
- Meet the 2014 F&W Best New Chefs
- 20 Moms Who Are Changing the (Food) World
- IACP Cookbook Awards for Suzanne Goin and Daniel Humm; Food & Wine Snags Publication of the Year
- Watch: René Redzepi Reveals the Original Speech He Wrote for Winning World's Best Restaurant
- Flask Bracelets, Killer Veggie Burgers and More From The 2014 James Beard Awards
Awards season for the film industry is in full swing, culminating with the 2014 Academy Awards on March 2. But the Oscars of the food world starting putting out teasers today. The James Beard Foundation announced its 2014 restaurant and chef semifinalists. In the mix for the high honor of Outstanding Chef: multiple F&W Best New Chef alums including Andrew Carmellini (class of 2000), Suzanne Goin (class of 1999), Nancy Silverton (class of 1990) and Marc Vetri (class of 1999). The finalists come out on March 18.
In other incredibly thrilling food award news, ahem, Food & Wine is a finalist for an IACP award for Publication of the Year from the International Association of Culinary Professionals! F&W wine guru Ray Isle earned a nomination for Culinary Writing About Beverages with “The Battle for America’s Oldest Vines.” And F&W contributor Daniel Duane is an IACP Narrative Culinary Writing finalist for “Dashi: The Ultimate Flavor Boost.” Good reads no matter what the outcome. Congrats to all the nominees.
Related: F&W Chef Superstars