- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- 7 Ways to Celebrate National Lobster Day Like a Pro
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- The Chef Diet: Beautiful Salads and Indulgent Desserts
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
This past week, chefs were reveling in black winter truffles. If you were given one by the greatest Valentine ever or if your truffle-hunting pig finally hit the jackpot, here are some ideas from chefs on what to do with the culinary world's favorite fungus.