- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
Grating ginger can be a grating activity. The grater gets clogged, you cut your knuckles and you end up swearing off stir-fries for life. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Test Kitchen boy wonder Justin Chapple shares his fast, easy and bloodless method for grating ginger that requires only a spoon and a fork. It's so easy, you'll want to grate some ginger immediately and make these blood orange-ginger margaritas. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.