- What It's Like to Cook with Dominique Crenn
- Loved Jerusalem? Get this Cookbook
- Why You Should Add Espresso to Your Barbecue Sauce
- An Unabashedly Meaty Italian and Southern Mash-Up
- Dream Cooking with Melissa Clark on GMA
- News for Salt Fiends
- The Meatball Shop Cookbook
- Bid on a Cool Cookbook for a Beautiful Cause
- Jamie Oliver’s Latest Bloody Brilliant Idea
- Barbecue Boot Camp
F&W Best New Chef 2006 Cathal Armstrong delves into the cooking of his Irish progenitors, updating it with a pro's reverence for flavor.
For people who love raw onion, Armstrong makes a surprisingly good egg salad by mixing six hard-boiled eggs with an entire yellow onion and a quarter cup of chives.
Leftover mashed potatoes can be the basis for excellent potato pancakes: Mix them with egg, flour and salt and pan-fry until crisp.
An inverted ramekin set under the crust in the center of a large potpie helps prevent the pastry from sinking into the stew simmering below it.