- What It's Like to Cook with Dominique Crenn
- A Quick Entertaining Tip - Cambodian-Style
- Daniel Boulud's Brilliant New Cookbook
- The Recession Cookbook
- Tomahawking Champagne for the Holidays
- 14 Baking Lessons from Exceptional Cookbooks
- Quick Grains
- Embracing Overindulgence
- Boxing Lessons with Barbara Lynch
- Lyonnais Chicken from Cookbook Author Paula Wolfert
F&W Best New Chef 2006 Cathal Armstrong delves into the cooking of his Irish progenitors, updating it with a pro's reverence for flavor.
For people who love raw onion, Armstrong makes a surprisingly good egg salad by mixing six hard-boiled eggs with an entire yellow onion and a quarter cup of chives.
Leftover mashed potatoes can be the basis for excellent potato pancakes: Mix them with egg, flour and salt and pan-fry until crisp.
An inverted ramekin set under the crust in the center of a large potpie helps prevent the pastry from sinking into the stew simmering below it.