- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
Whether you're forced to watch rom-coms or happily choose to put on The Notebook, here are 10 cheesy dishes to enhance movie night.
1. Whiskey Cheese Fondue
A splash of whiskey adds an extra kick to this delicious cheddar and Jack cheese fondue.
2. Four-Cheese Mac and Cheese
This decadent version of the classic comfort food is made with cheddar, Muenster, Swiss and a touch of cream cheese.
3. Goat Cheese Ravioli with Orange and Fennel
Mario Batali's fantastic pasta dish features tangy herbed goat cheese.
4. Pimento Cheese
Grated cheddar cheese combined with mayonnaise and pimentos is a Southern staple.
5. Four Cheese Panini
These melty sandwiches feature fresh mozzarella, fontina, Gorgonzola and provolone cheese.
6. Grilled Cheese-and-Bacon Sandwiches with Cheese Curds
Upgrade the classic grilled cheese with delicious, milky cheese curds.
7. Triple-Cheese Curried Cauliflower Gratin
This creamy, cheesy potato-and-cauliflower gratin is seasoned with vadouvan, a curry spice blend made with dried shallots and garlic.
8. Baked Four-Cheese Spaghetti
"This is my mother's version of macaroni and cheese," says Marc Murphy of this intensely cheesy baked pasta.
9. Three-Cheese Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Pimientos
Fontina, Roquefort and Parmesan star in this better than takeout pizza.
10. Fried Goat Cheese Balls with Honey
These sweet-savory fritters are delicious as dessert.