- This Trick for Reheating Turkey Will Make You Yearn for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Watch as This Thanksgiving Turkey Bastes Itself
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make 30-Second Cheese Crisps in the Microwave
- Don’t Throw Out Overcooked Rice, Make Crackers!
- How to Make Insanely Easy One-Step Dulce de Leche
- Video: How to Make Healthy DIY Dippin’ Dots at Home
- How to Make Stuffed Banana S'mores Like Gail Simmons
- How Laurent Tourondel Makes the Sexiest Onion Ever
- Video: The Spice Rub You Can Use on Anything
Breakfast in bed is a wonderful, romantic way to kick off Valentine's Day. But it often results in a massively messy kitchen. F&W Test Kitchen expert Justin Chapple to the rescue! In this week's episode of Mad Genius Tips, Chapple shares the secret to mess-free pancakes. Plus, how to make a fluffy pancake heart. You'll get all the credit for breakfast in bed with none of the dish washing that comes with it. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.