- What to Cook When It's Insanely Cold Outside
- The 10 Most Romantic Pastas
- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
From no-bake cookies to decadent spiced chocolate fondue, here are 11 terrific fail-proof desserts for Valentine's Day.
1. Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Should a cookie be crispy or chewy? With this amazing recipe you don't have to choose.
2. Gianduja Mousse
This super-simple chocolate-hazelnut mousse is ready in just 30 minutes.
3. Spiced Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate fondue is decadent and super-fun to eat.
4. No-Bake Chocolate Custard
No oven? No problem. This luscious chocolate custard is ready in just 20 minutes and doesn't need to bake.
5. Cranberry Granita
This simple, refreshing dessert gets its rich color and delicious flavor from cranberries.
6. Fudgy Chocolate-Walnut Cookies
Pastry chef François Payard's incredible, simple chocolate cookies are completely gluten-free.
7. Cherries Poached in Red Wine with Mascarpone Cream
Served warm or cold, this fast dessert is delicious both ways.
8. The Butler's Berries
Dipping strawberries in chocolate is incredibly easy and delicious.
9. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
These incredibly easy cookies require only four ingredients: puffed-corn cereal, peanut butter cups, peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles.
10. Black Pepper-Raspberry Sorbet with Prosecco
Store-bought raspberry sorbet is a great shortcut for this fantastic dessert cocktail.
11. Toasted Bread and Bittersweet Chocolate
Need to make dessert in 7 minutes? Nothing is easier than these chocolate toasts, which feature a sprinkling of sea salt and extra-virgin olive oil.