- How to Master the Croque-Monsieur, the Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 5 Vegetarian Enchilada Recipes to Make Tonight
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 5 Ways to Make Healthier Mac and Cheese
- Best Winter Beef Recipes
- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
Here, 7 incredible DIY treats that are perfect for sharing with Valentines or devouring all alone while watching reruns.
1. Chocolate-Dipped Vanilla Caramels
These chewy, caramels are coated in chocolate and topped with sea salt.
2. Do-It-Yourself Truffles
For parties, Melissa Rubel Jacobson sets out bowls of flavored ganache and dishes of coatings so guests can create their own truffles.
3. Peppermint Buttercrunch
Dominique Ansel's incredible chocolate-covered toffee makes a fantastic gift.
4. Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly Cups
Bitter dark chocolate balances the sweetness of a delicious filling made with tangy raspberry jam and peanut butter.
5. Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles Rolled in Spices
Self-taught chocolatier Joan Coukos coats her truffles in a variety of flavors, including blends of Chinese and Mexican spices.
6. Dark Chocolate Bark with Roasted Almonds and Seeds
Jacques Torres satisfies his chocolate cravings with this super-chunky bark.
7. Brazilian Rich Chocolate Truffles
Easy to make-ahead of time, these chewy candies are more like chocolate caramels than French-style truffles.