- 7 Kid-Friendly Foods to Grill for Memorial Day
- 7 Cheese-Filled Snacks for Memorial Day
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- What to Eat at a Dad-chelor Shower
- 5 Crunchy Snack Mix Recipes
- 10 Grown-Up Recipes for a Halloween Cocktail Party
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 7 Best Marsala Dishes to Celebrate the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year
- 7 Desserts You Can Make with Sour Cream
- Skip the Bacon: 9 Best Vegetarian Breakfasts to Make This Weekend
Here, 7 incredible DIY treats that are perfect for sharing with Valentines or devouring all alone while watching reruns.
1. Chocolate-Dipped Vanilla Caramels
These chewy, caramels are coated in chocolate and topped with sea salt.
2. Do-It-Yourself Truffles
For parties, Melissa Rubel Jacobson sets out bowls of flavored ganache and dishes of coatings so guests can create their own truffles.
3. Peppermint Buttercrunch
Dominique Ansel's incredible chocolate-covered toffee makes a fantastic gift.
4. Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly Cups
Bitter dark chocolate balances the sweetness of a delicious filling made with tangy raspberry jam and peanut butter.
5. Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles Rolled in Spices
Self-taught chocolatier Joan Coukos coats her truffles in a variety of flavors, including blends of Chinese and Mexican spices.
6. Dark Chocolate Bark with Roasted Almonds and Seeds
Jacques Torres satisfies his chocolate cravings with this super-chunky bark.
7. Brazilian Rich Chocolate Truffles
Easy to make-ahead of time, these chewy candies are more like chocolate caramels than French-style truffles.