- 7 Last-Minute Mardi Gras Recipes
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
- Go Beyond Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- How to Make Your Own Cheese Puffs
- Top 10 Romantic Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Recipes for DIY Onion Rings
- 9 Ways to Use the Leftover Celery from Your Chicken Wing Platter
Here, 7 incredible DIY treats that are perfect for sharing with Valentines or devouring all alone while watching reruns.
1. Chocolate-Dipped Vanilla Caramels
These chewy, caramels are coated in chocolate and topped with sea salt.
2. Do-It-Yourself Truffles
For parties, Melissa Rubel Jacobson sets out bowls of flavored ganache and dishes of coatings so guests can create their own truffles.
3. Peppermint Buttercrunch
Dominique Ansel's incredible chocolate-covered toffee makes a fantastic gift.
4. Peanut-Butter-and-Jelly Cups
Bitter dark chocolate balances the sweetness of a delicious filling made with tangy raspberry jam and peanut butter.
5. Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles Rolled in Spices
Self-taught chocolatier Joan Coukos coats her truffles in a variety of flavors, including blends of Chinese and Mexican spices.
6. Dark Chocolate Bark with Roasted Almonds and Seeds
Jacques Torres satisfies his chocolate cravings with this super-chunky bark.
7. Brazilian Rich Chocolate Truffles
Easy to make-ahead of time, these chewy candies are more like chocolate caramels than French-style truffles.