- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Cooking Meat Low and Slow Might Reduce Your Cancer Risk
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- How to Upgrade Applesauce
- 7 Recipes That Prove Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Are BFFs
- Here's Why You Only Crave Tomato Juice on a Plane
- 5 Best Beaujolais Nouveau Pairings
- 5 Cheesy French Onion Soups
- 5 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
Spicy Thai food has amazing sinus-clearing powers. Here, 7 healthy recipes:
1. Thai Chicken with Hot-Sour-Salty-Sweet Sauce
This northern Thai-style dish uses both tamarind and lime for a sour kick.
2. Spicy Green Papaya Salad
Ready in just 30 minutes, this classic salad features coarsely chopped Thai chiles, shrimp and crispy papaya strips.
3. Grilled Pork Tenderloins with Vegetable Curry
For a delicious, healthy curry sauce, Sue Zemanick uses coconut water instead of high-calorie coconut milk.
4. Thai Ground Pork Salad
Tom Mylan's addictive larb features ground pork spiked with chiles, lime juice and fish sauce.
5. Thai Chicken Stew with Potato-Chive Dumplings
This comforting chicken stew features tasty chive-studded potato dumplings.
6. Thai Crab-and-Green-Mango Salad
Chef Laurent Tourondel's delicious salad balances tart green mango with sweet crabmeat.
7. Pad See Yew
Mai Pham lightens this Thai street-food staple by adding bok choy and replacing the usual pork, chicken or beef with shrimp.