- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- What to Cook When It's Insanely Cold Outside
- The 10 Most Romantic Pastas
- 5 Valentine's Day Quiche Recipes
- Video: How to Make the Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Say "I Love You" With a Giant Steak
- 5 Vegetarian Steaks
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
- What to Cook if You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 9 Winter Pesto Recipes That Don't Call for Basil
Spicy Thai food has amazing sinus-clearing powers. Here, 7 healthy recipes:
1. Thai Chicken with Hot-Sour-Salty-Sweet Sauce
This northern Thai-style dish uses both tamarind and lime for a sour kick.
2. Spicy Green Papaya Salad
Ready in just 30 minutes, this classic salad features coarsely chopped Thai chiles, shrimp and crispy papaya strips.
3. Grilled Pork Tenderloins with Vegetable Curry
For a delicious, healthy curry sauce, Sue Zemanick uses coconut water instead of high-calorie coconut milk.
4. Thai Ground Pork Salad
Tom Mylan's addictive larb features ground pork spiked with chiles, lime juice and fish sauce.
5. Thai Chicken Stew with Potato-Chive Dumplings
This comforting chicken stew features tasty chive-studded potato dumplings.
6. Thai Crab-and-Green-Mango Salad
Chef Laurent Tourondel's delicious salad balances tart green mango with sweet crabmeat.
7. Pad See Yew
Mai Pham lightens this Thai street-food staple by adding bok choy and replacing the usual pork, chicken or beef with shrimp.